The MAD Goddess writes out loud with candor and humor about the changing landscape of life for women with retired husbands,
adult children, and grandchildren. It's not always a pretty story,
but it's usually pretty funny.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RAGEDY ANNIE AND HER GYPSY TAMBOURINE

Okay, file this one under "Because I'm a mom, that's why."

Which would be the answer to the youngest daughter's question, "Why did you have to post that picture on your blog?"

And - because the picture sits above my desk where I can see it every day, right next to the snow globe of the city she is living in whilst pursuing her higher education (she gave it to me the day before she left).

She's majoring in journalism - I know some day the payback is going to be a b**** .

And - Because, how could I not add this after my last post which (she emailed to tell me as soon as she'd read it) has always been one of her favorites.

And finally - Because that day the circus came to town and I was ready to run away with them . . . it was always in my plan to take you with me.

(see previous post to get the whole story)


. . . . . .
mid
GET A ^ LIFE at MAD Goddess

2 comments:

  1. good stuff...it is all good stuff! Wisdom is meant to be shared with those that will listen. thanks for sharing! Anna

    ReplyDelete